It’s pretty simple, when it comes down to it:
- What kids eat today shapes how they’ll eat for the rest of their lives
- Too many children aren’t getting enough of the right foods to eat – and too little of the foods that help keep them healthy
- When children eat better, they do better – they’re in better shape to reach their full potential
- Being able to cook is an essential life skill: it all starts with getting kids excited about food
- Eating good food is one of life’s real pleasures: every child should know how it feels to enjoy a tasty meal with people you love.