When you’re looking around schools for your child, you’ll be asking all sorts of questions to see if each one you visit is a good fit. It’s easy to forget to ask about food and mealtimes, but these are a really important part of your child’s day. Getting this right can make all the difference when it comes to your child being happy at school.
- Do you cook hot meals from scratch in your own kitchens?
- Where will I find your menus?
- Can I come in and try a meal?
- How do pupils choose what to eat?
- How much is a school meal?
- Do you run any special offers?
- Do you have a cooking club?