We’re on a mission to get every child eating well. Let’s Get Cooking with the Tesco Eat Happy Project gives schools the chance to be part of a vibrant and established network of clubs, teaching children essential cooking skills.
There’s currently a network of almost 2,500 Let’s Get Cooking clubs supported by The Tesco Eat Happy Project.
Join us in inspiring and empowering a generation of children by giving them the skills and knowledge to make healthier food choices throughout their lives.
Funded places available
There are places available for primary, junior/middle and special educational needs schools, as well as pupil referral units located in England. These cooking clubs would start in September 2016.
Clubs will receive
- £150 funding (£50 Tesco vouchers each term) from the Tesco Eat Happy Project to help cover the cost of ingredients and cooking equipment
- training for club leaders and volunteer helpers
- resources that have been specially designed for cooking clubs. From recipes, simple four-week lesson plans and safety advice to colourful wall charts and activity ideas
- support from our regional staff and head office team who can provide advice on every aspect of running your cooking club
- Tesco Eat Happy surprises and delights!