Joining the Children’s Food Trust Learning Network is easy!
To purchase a membership please follow these simple steps:
- Purchase a licence here.
- Add the required quantity of licenses to your basket and go to the check-out to purchase membership(s). You can pay by credit/debit card or invoice for 12 months of unlimited access. Click here for prices.
- Activate your account and start the training courses, which you can work through at your own pace. A record of your learning is kept and at the end of each course there is an assessment of fifteen questions. If you pass, you receive a certificate of achievement.
- New courses are added throughout the year, so you can keep on top of topical issues around children’s food.
- Why not ask your employer if they will pay for you and/or your colleagues to join? There are great discounts for corporate memberships. Click here to recommend the Learning Network to a friend. When you’ve completed a course, you can provide feedback by completing the feedback form. This will help us to improve the site.
- When you’ve completed a course, you can provide feedback by completing the feedback form. This will help us to improve the site.